Peanut Butter Ball Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple flavored extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine the butter, peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and maple flavoring. Cream well and knead well.
- Melt the chocolate chips over low heat. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls. Dip into melted chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate overnight (or at least for about 15 minutes) on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
Click Next Page To See More